I can’t begin to tell you how much I love the acting in gay porn.
If no one has told you yet today, you're beautiful and awesome, and I love you. My name is Abby, and you can message me anytime.
in my senior drama class i had to play gordon ramsay for a film project but we could only film in school so we had to try to find a closed off room to use. the thing is the room wasn’t exactly soundproof and apparently someone heard us and that’s the story of how the vice principal and four freshmen walked in on me wearing a chef’s hat and yelling at my friend because her squid was so raw i could still hear it telling spongebob to fuck off
did you get an A
MY MILK POURED OUT INTO LIKE A CORKSCREW PATTERN??? WHAT
WHY IS THIS MILK IN A BAG WAt
WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MILK IN A BAG THING EVERY TIME GODDAMN IT ITS LITERALLY MILK IN A FUCKING BAG WHAT IS SO HARD TO GRASP ABOUT THE CONCEPT
Why are you eating oatmeal with milk
This post is an international nightmare
i want female villains whose backstory don’t revolve around men breaking their hearts or wanting to be more beautiful than another girl i want female villains who are evil for the fun of it and i want female villains with tragic backstories that don’t revolve around men i want female villains with backstories and motives just as diverse and complex as male villains i’m so sick of female villains who are only motivated by men and girlhate
"- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.